1. I collaborated with the super talented Aria Kane, Melinda Dozier, and Ana Blaze to write an anthology entitled, LOVE AND OTHER GAMES, which is a collection of sexy, Olympic themed novellas. Last week we contracted with Swoon Romance for this project. It will be available later this year.
This was the first time I'd ever written with a group of authors and it was the best experience in the world. I cannot wait to work with these ladies again.
Here's the unofficial blurb for my story, ICE GOLD:
Hockey is Colton Campbell’s life. He thrives on the fast-paced, adrenaline rushed lifestyle. The fact that he’s the object of every woman’s fantasy is nice too. Every woman except one, that is.
Brenna Jessup hates everything about the Olympics, especially the athletes. In her opinion they are a bunch of spoiled, arrogant, over indulged kids. Despite her abhorrence of the games, she’s hand-picked as the official photographer for the US Hockey Team.
When a faux pas by Brenna almost costs Colton his career, she owes him. Too bad for her, Colton doesn't want apologies--he wants retribution! And he knows just how to get it -and her -in the process. Can Colton get the gold and the girl? Or will Brenna's ill-conceived preconceptions leave both of them ICE GOLD?
2. I am now officially a Senior Editor for Entranced Publishing in their Mesmerized and Thrills lines. I've even been working on a couple of manuscripts -- which has been fun. It's also a great learning experience that I know will only make my writing better.
On this note, Entranced will be once again hosting Twitter Pitch Parties during the first Friday of every month, starting THIS Friday. Using the hashtag #FridayRomance, you can pitch your story to us in 140 characters or less. This is open to adult romances only, so please no YA or NA. You must first follow Entranced Publishing on Twitter before pitching.
The pitch times for this week are as follows:
And yes, I will be lurking =)
3. The story has been written and the contract has been signed for the sequel to The Georgia Corbins. I don't have a release date yet, but I can tell you that the title will be --
Levi: A Georgia Corbins Novel
Squee!! I'm so super excited for this second book. There's lots of good stuff happening in this one!
4. A group of young adult authors published with Entranced Publishing -- myself included -- are working to bring you a brand new blog dedicated to all things YA. There will be cool monthly features, interactive posts, and giveaways. The official launch is scheduled for August 5th. In the meantime, follow YArush on Twitter and Facebook so that you don't miss out on anything.
5. I've written a new contemporary erotic romance, entitled JILTED and have submitted it to my publisher. Here's the really short version:
When Brett Hudson is jilted at the altar, he turns to the one person in the world he knows he can count on -- his best friend, Amy. In her arms, he'll find the solace he needs.
Amy King has been keeping a huge secret from her best friend -- she's in love with him. Too bad for her, he has only ever seen her has a friend. So, when Brett begs her to go on his honeymoon with him, she can't refuse. Can she give him the solace he needs while protecting her heart? Or will a week on a tropical island be her undoing?
Stay tuned for the release date and blog tour information!