WRITE UNTIL MY FINGERS FALL OFF!
1. If my editor likes my book proposal and decides to contract it, then I'll be writing Deceiving Devon (working title, subject to change), which is a spin-off to the Collins Brothers Series.
2. Finish Savage Passion (Midnight Rebels, Book 1) and allow my agent to start sending it out on submission.
3. Outline the entire Midnight Rebels Series--which, right now, is looking like it could be 7 or 8 books total.
4. Complete the R&R for The Georgia Corbins.
5. Finish Hallowed Ground (Graves Barren, Book 1), my YA Gothic romance, and send to agents or possibly my editor at Entangled.
KEEP ON BLOGGIN'
Yup, this is on my goal's list. Again. But I won't be blogging here. I'll be blogging once or twice a week / month over on the Anaiah Press blog, where I'll share writing, editing, querying, and publishing advice. So be sure to head on over and follow along.
Because of my busy writing and editing schedule, reading for pleasure usually falls to the wayside. I did better with this goal in 2016, and I'd like to keep it up in 2017. But this year, I'm going to keep track of what I read and share it with everyone at the end of the year so I can shout about my favorites!
What are your goals for 2017? Share in the comments or link to your goals list :-)